Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let's Go Camping & Horse'n Around Layouts with Paper Piecings

I've been very busy scrapbooking some custom pages for a customer of mine. You may recognize the first layout, I made a pre-made page of it a while back to put in my craft booth, but it never sold. So we used it for this lady's photos. Worked out perfectly for her trip to the farm pictures. The paper piecings on this one are from Treasure Box Designs.


Here's another layout I did of her camping photos. I just love those bears! They are from a paper piecing svg set from My Scrap Chick.

1 comment:

  1. Tamara....Wow!! I can't tell you how much I have LOVED LOVED LOVED (did I say LOVED ;) your svg's the last two days! WOW! My husband was laid off a few weeks ago so my Cricut cartridge budget has been frozen and I have been dieing for Create A Critter...I mean dieing! You have brought such a smile to my face the last few days! THANK YOU! (I am sure you are saying..."oh boy we got a crazy one here" :) lol!
    Anyways, thank you for making my day, TWICE! :) I just last week found your blog and love it! Thanks for all you share!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete