Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini and & Blume Jewelry are LIVE!

If you're looking for some very unique jewlery, you will love Blume!
It is very affordable as well with prices ranging from $9.95 to 119.95

This is a customizable bangle! You can design your own vinyl expression to wear!

This is just one of many gorgeous charms!
They even offer handstamped charms!

Our new Holiday Mini features many decorative vinyl pieces that can be used year after year!

I love this chalk wall christmas tree!

And these chalk wall tombstones!

And don't you love these snowflakes!

To start shopping to my website!
To learn more about joining my Uppercase Living team, go to my site and click "Join my Team"
or feel free to email me with any questions you may have at tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com


1 comment:

  1. LOVe love love the jewelry idea...... I have to buy some blank bracelets now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete