Monday, February 8, 2010

Owl Wall Art

Hello all! I can't wait to share this with you today! I'm so excited at how cute it turned out! I can't say that I came up with this on my own though! I got the inspiration from Momiji's blog! I just love her blog. She's always sharing something that she "re-purposed" or transformed. Be sure to check out all of her blog to see her fabulous creations. I have a direct link to her owl art above. She hand cut all of her pieces, but I created an svg file that I cut using my cricut. I may share that with you at a later date. Not sure what I'll do with this yet, but I love it!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! It turned out ADORABLE!! I really love the colors and the patterns you used! :)

    Thanks for the shout-out!

    I sent you an email about the other question! :)

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, this is adorable! I would LOVE the cricut file if you don't mind sharing - I'm planning a baby shower with an owl theme and could use the "short cut"! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete