Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Stylish Card for a Stylish Girl


It's Thusday again! Time for a Lindsay project! Once again, I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often, but to be honest, there's a reason for that. LOL. I am having to share my craft room with my newest little one. His crib is in there and it is hard to find time to get in there while he's not sleeping. It wouldn't be a big deal, but he is such a light sleeper!
However, I did find time to whip up a couple of quick cards this week. This one was a birthday card for my SIL. She is a very fashion-forward girl. So on the inside I put "to a girl with style". I love the earth tones of this one!
You can get this great digi and the rest of the Posh & Trendy stamps here.
I used the card sketch from Clean & Simple.

This card is a re-make. I did one just like it a year or so ago when Lindsay first released this stamp. At that time, I didn't have copics. I decided to re-create it with brighter and bolder colors and I love the result! This card is an inspirational/graduation card. You can get the stamp here for just $1.00!!

One more thing before you go, Lindsay's Stamp Stuff store has everything 30% off Thursday-Sunday!

Time for you to hop over to Lindsay's blog to check out the freebie and the DT gal's work!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Tamara! I love the dressform one, it looks so great on the embossed background. And the row houses look amazing and I never saw that stamp before, very cute with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both great cards!! isn't it amazing what a difference the copics make?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! Gorgeous idea for that Posh n trendy set and that other stamp is awesome too. Wish I would have thought of this. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. so inspiring Tamara! I love the colors on the Dr. suess card, I must case that! the first card is so elegant! I'm sure baby is soaking up all of that creativity while he naps :) BTW Did you have a good vacation?

    ReplyDelete