Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Make Dirt Look Good! & an announcement!

I'm back! We're finally moved in to our new house and finally finished unpacking. Well, mostly. LOL. My craft room is up and running! Yippee! I finally have my room back. I have been so deprived for the past 6 months since my son was born. I have had to share a room with him and he is such a light sleeper that there was no crafting being done while he slept. So....without further ado...here is my new craft room!

I know. It's still kind of a mess, but at least it's all in one place now. It's hard to tell from the pics, but the room is a charcoal grey with a pink stripe. I may eventually paint my cabinet pink too. I also have a small desk for my sewing machine that I plan to paint pink.

And finally, here is what I did today! This is a scrapbook page of my son last fall. He loves the mud.


Announcement!
I created the title myself and have decided to start selling some of my svg files in my etsy store. Since we bought the new house, I could stand to make a little extra cash. Don't worry though, I'll still be offering freebies on here every once in a while. But I'll also be showcasing files that I've made that are for sale. 
Like this one "I make Dirt look good!" is $1.25 in my store.  
Pop on over there and have a look at the other files for sale. I don't have many yet, but check back later for more!

1 comment: