Monday, May 4, 2009

A Mother's Day Hummingbird Card

Hey Everyone! I have had a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed my rainy scrapbooking weekend. It has done nothing but rain all week here (KY). Anyways, I got around to making this cute and elegant mother's day card. It features a digi stamp freebie from SquiggleFly. I colored it using colored pencils. Then I photo copied what I had colored. and cut out the image again. I layered them on this beautiful tulip patterened paper. I also photo copied some tulips and make them pop with pop dots. The bird's wings are curled slightly out for more of a 3D effect.

I also included a lovely, but short Hummingbird poem on the inside. I thought it fit just perfectly. Below this I will have some sort of lovely verse and phrase about Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment