Monday, July 13, 2009

Explore! Under the Sea!

Here is another layout that I created to sell on ebay! I just adore these sea creatures from Treasure Box Designs. They are so fun to create! Anyways, I created my own coral and seaweed to go with the designs. You can snag the freebies here: Coral SVG Seaweed SVG

The diver was a freebie that I got from another blog. I just spent like 15 minutes looking for the blog that it came from, but I apologize i could not find it. If I do, I'll let you know!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. These can combine with a number of other cuts I have collected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tamara your layouts are ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara...this LO is adorable! :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete