Monday, May 17, 2010

Monster Jam LO

Howdy folks! It's monday and I had the mojo to do a scrapbook page. I have said many times before how much I love Rowena's sketches, and today is no exception. Hop on over to Crop Diva's Destination to find your inspiration and participate in their challenges! I love love love the title on this page! I've never done one with tags before, but I followed the sketch as closely as I could and i love how it turned out! The cute little torn notebook page was cut using SCAL and my cricut. I gave the svg file away in an earlier post, but I'll post the link again. You can get the Torn Journal Page Here.  I created the little "lighting bolt" border myself to give it some flair. You can download it here.


6 comments:

  1. Adorable!! TY so much for sharing I love all of it! Huggs, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout! The look on his face is priceless. You know he had a great time.
    - Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful layout, Tamara! i love how you used the patterned paper!
    thank you for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers :)

    hugs
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly FAB layout!! What a great job. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, this is a fabby sketch and I love your bold paper take on it! Those photos are great! he's a cutie pie....
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Practical Scrappers.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete