Thursday, September 9, 2010

Meet Baby Brett + Lindsay Project

If you've been wondering where I've been, I am finally back! Not sure how often I'll be posting though since there is a new little boy in my life and he already has me wrapped around his tiny little finger!

So in honor my first post after having my new boy, which I'll introduce to you in a moment, I made these baby shower favors. They would also be great to give out after the baby is born instead of the old fashioned bubble gum cigars. I bought these plastic shot test tubes at shotwizard.com. They are 5" tall and perfect to fill with all kinds of yummy candy. I chose to fill this one with some grape flavored Nerds (since this is all I had on hand). However the tiny nerd box was just the right amount to fill the tube! I used Lindsay's test tube holder template. I cut it using the SCAL software and my cricut. However if you do not have a cricut, Lindsay also has the printable template available! And they are only $3.00! would have put some ribbon somewhere on this project, but i left all my ribbon at my mom's while working on the hooded towels...oops.

Now I introduce to you:

Brett Maverick Bennett
Born Sept 3rd, 2010
Weighed 8lbs, 3oz.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He's precious Tamara! No wonder he has you wrapped around your finger, he's just beautiful!! I love your project for today and your right these would be great to pass out!! But as much as I love your project I love looking at your pictures of your sweet bundle of joy more!! These are some really good photos! You've got a great looking family! Congratulations again and glad everything went good and your both happy and healthy! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you are! Congrats to all of you, Brett is so sweet! Great idea for the test tube holder to be something other than Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project and what a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is just adorabl e! Congrats to you & your family! Love the pic of him & his big proud brother. Have fun with him! Love the tube holder project ~ very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW, you all look so sweet together. What a lovely family you have, Brett is adorable and so is his big brother! Congratulations Momma, I love your shower party favor idea. I have no idea how you are up to making it but you go girl! Hugs, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, what a beautiful family! The test tube holders are great, love the idea of covering the caps too, well done momma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cutie!! congrats..I hope you are both feeling well. great project, too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family!!!! Your two boys are just adorable. Hope you are sleeping well =o).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! Perfect favors.

    Thank you for sharing your pics. You have a gorgeous family. Congrats on your new son!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, he's beautiful! I'm so happy for you all!!!! thank you for sharing him with us :) I love the test tube holder. Great idea to use it for a sweet little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Tamara - he's gorgeous!! He's got me wrapped around his little finger just looking into those sweet eyes! Congratulations to you!! Your little boy looks to be a very proud big brother!!

    The cigars are really cute! I can't believe you did a project - you're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, he's absolutely adorable. All that hair and that face. Beautiful family! And that is an awesome project..... (ok, in my book you are superwoman)!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome, Baby Brett! Wow, Tamara! you are amazing! these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome Baby Brett! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy!!

    ReplyDelete