Thursday, September 30, 2010

With Deepest Sympathy...+ Freebie

It's Thursday...so you know what that means! Time for a Lindsay project! She has two new sets available! I decided to use this beautiful cross from the Many Blessings set. I used the sketch from 2S4Y this week. I colored the stamp using my copics. I love the purple! I've never used my purple copics much, but I will now.  I cut the card base with my cricut using an old svg from Mamaw's Legacy.

The purple dew drops I made myself using a hot glue gun and alcohol ink. Lindsay has a tutorial here.
This card qualifies for the challenges at Easy Craft Projects (Purple), One Stitch at a Time (Anything Goes), Stamp Something (Fall Colors, Stamptacular Sunday (Fall colors) and Tuesday Throwdown (punches)


Don't forget to check out Lindsay's blog for a freebie and the DT's work!
Now for a freebie! Sorry I haven't had any in a while.

18 comments:

  1. great card, love the dew drop idea ..pretty clever to make your own that way. thanks for the svg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say it fits the Tuesday Throwdown challenge too - punches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely card! and I also love that cute freebie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I love the purple color and your coloring is great. Thanks for the skeleton freebie too...Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the dew drops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful, I love that new set! You colored it perfectly too. Thanks for the free SVG, now that I have a SCAL I'll quit whining about you tempting me! lol. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that purple on the cross! This turned out so pretty! What a great sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous. I am not a purple person but it is awesome on this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Tamara, love all those shades of purple, such a deep color. Reflects very well the sentiments. I love your layout, gorgeous sympathy card.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with such a peaceful feel to it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well you have an excuse for not posting freebies in a while..ah, the baby you know;) I love the cad, it is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Card is stunning. I like it (image, colour and your design).
    Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful - i love that border
    Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skeleton is too stinkin' cute!!! Thank YOU :-) and your sympathy card is gorgeous. I love the border - gazing at the card it's such a beautiful, calming & peaceful card.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful sympathy card. I agre, the skeleton is cute too. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo pretty! I finally got me a hot glue gun and I need to try to make me some of the dew drops!! You did a awesome job coloring and I love that you chose purple! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just what I was looking for (skeleton)!! Thanks
    cindy

    ReplyDelete