Thursday, August 11, 2011

Entertainment Center Before & After

Finally! I found something to hold our 46" TV! I am really not sure if this was what this piece was intended for originally. To me, it looks like a weird bookshelf with lights and red velvet?
Anyhow, i got it at a local thrift store for just $10!


As soon as I got it home, I pulled off all of that hideous red velvet and pulled out a bajillion staples. Then I got some pretty orange fabric with flourishes running through it (hard to tell from photo). I used my handy dandy Fabritac glue to adhere it to the backing and then nailed it back on!
Perfect for my living room!


The fabric cost $10, so I was only out $20 total!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks terrific!! How awesome that you have a vision of what things can be. I have a difficult time with that so don't experiment with stuff as much because I can't imagine how they could look. Great job on the TV stand!

    ReplyDelete