Friday, September 30, 2011

More cheap & creepy decor!

What's a girl to do when she's stuck at home on a friday night with two little boys and nowhere to go? Make the house creepier! Tomorrow is October 1st! I couldn't resist pulling out my cheap halloween decor that I bought from the Dollar Tree back in August. LOL. yes August.
In my town, if you don't grab it now, it won't be there later. Esp at the DT!
These creepy spiders were 2/$1.00 at the dt. I attached them using scrapbooking pop dots.


Then I decided to go gather some broken branches from the woods and spray paint them black. I then spray painted an old coffee can black and added some sand in the bottom. Then I stuck my painted branches in it and added some rocks to keep it all in place. Then I spray painted the rocks on top black as well.

When I got it inside, I added 3 of these crows. I got them for $1.00 each at DT. I think Michael's has them too, but probably not for a dollar. I also had some spanish moss laying around and added it too!



My kids love it!!

1 comment: