Thursday, January 14, 2010

BIG NEWS & a Valentine's Card

It's so nice to get back in the swing of things after the holidays. I'm having a lot of fun preparing for Valentine's Day. I didn't start making cards until after Valentine's last year, so this is the first time I've ever tried them. I'm lovin' it!

Of course, it is so easy with Lindsay's cute little digi stamps. It didn't take me long at all to make this card, I saw these cute little birdies from the Love Grows Here Set and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them! The cute little Lover's Lace across the top of the card is an svg freebie from SVGCuts.com. You can find it here.
Also today and tomorrow everything at MyGrafico is 25% off!
The sketch is from 2 Sketches 4 you.
And now for the BIG NEWS and your Thursday freebie! Yep, you guessed it!
I'm pregnant!!!
Enjoy this cute little stork and baby!

Don't forget to stop by Lindsay's blog for a freebie and to check out the rest of the DT's work!

20 comments:

  1. Oh Tamara!! Congratulations hun! How wonderful for you!!

    The card is fantastic - I love that border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting, when are you do? I bet close to the time when my daughter is due.... wow....uooohh I'm excited. How fun...I'm so happy for you!

    Ok, back to the c ard, lol. I love it! I love the papers and the bright pink which really shows off your coloring on the birds. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tamara! The card is adorable - the news is FABULOUS! :) Hopefully I'll be joining you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! that must have been some vacation! beautiful card girl! Have a happy healthy pregancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your little nudger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jan. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so very happy for you.
    Prayers and good thoughts for you and your baby!
    Oh and as long as I am here, LOL, thank you for the file
    It is adorable!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! And you're card is really cute, too.:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your card is very "tweet"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! ! ! ! !

    Great news!

    Also great job on the layout.

    (ps love the music you play. I listen to some of the same stuff.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!! Your card is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahooo! Congrats, girl! I am so excited for you! There is nothing sweeter than a new baby (The smell and the soft fuzzy warm head make the perfect snuggles!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! Love that image! Congrats on the good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WooHoo! congratulations!
    What an adorable card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful news!!! :) Super cute card, too...

    ReplyDelete