Monday, January 11, 2010

A Quick Sympathy Card

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it or not, but I'm in charge of our church's flower fund. So when a family member of someone in our congregation passes away, I'm in charge of sending a card and some sort of plant or food or what have you. So here is a quick little sympathy card that I whipped up tonight.
The senitment was acutally printed using my computer. I just measured a rectangle the size of my card (before folding it) then I made my sentiment and positioned it where I wanted it on the card. Then before printing, I deleted the rectangle that I used as my card template. Just like stamping!
The next thing I did was use the tulips freebie from SVGCuts. It took just minutes to cut and glue together. Then all I had to do was assemble the card.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for the tip I need all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for posting this message as well as the cut files. I need something quick for a co-worker who just lost her daughter to brain cancer. Very sad time. Thank you again.
    Make every day count!!

    ReplyDelete