Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Get Well Card + freebie

I just thought I'd pop in today to share this card that I made for a custom on facebook. She requested a get well card with purple roses. I found this rose bouquet through coloring pages on google. I used my copics to color it then I added some purple flocking to some of the rose petals. Although, I'm not completely satisfied with the results. At first glance, it appears like I didn't get my copics blended well enough. The flocking isn't very obvious. The little roses I cut using my cricut and twisted them around to make little roses. There is a tutorial and a free svg file here.


I also made this little cutie for you. I think he'd look really cute with googly eyes, so if you'd like to use them, don't cut all of the layers, just two of them. There are 4 layers in all so that you don't have to paste all those little circles for the eyes.  Alien SVG

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Jul 01:05pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete