Saturday, July 31, 2010

4 More Free Digi Stamps-- Edited

I'm back again! Thank you all so much for the sweet comments and welcome new followers!! I have had fun making these for you all and I would love to see your creations with them. Please leave me a comment with a link to your creation so I can share it with everyone! These were per request, so if anyone else has a former svg file of mine that they'd like to see converted, just let me know!

If you downloaded these already, they have recently been resized so that you can save the larger size.

As always, right click to save them and please leave a comment! Thanks!

Baby Chick


Kitten
Little Piggie

Baby Fox

26 comments:

  1. wow thank you so much for these. I love the kitten. I think these will be perfect for my daughter to colour and use on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [31 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you did it I think these are just so cute! thanks maybe I should look through the rest of your site, you have some of the cutest svgs, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE!!! Thank you so much!!
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The entire set is cute but the little piggie makes me squeal with delight! TY CM2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute digis! I especially love kitty.Thanks for sharing.
    Cleah; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Tamara - these are adorable!
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are sooo CUTE! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou, they're great

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so adorable and cute...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the lovely fee images.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all fantastic, but the kitten is my favourite!!! Soooooooo cute! :o)

    Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Little piggie is my favorite. Thank U.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for sharing :)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cute little piggie ...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute. Thank you so much!

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these! Is there a way to save them in a larger size?

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are SO cute, especially the little piggie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SUPER cute! I'm gonna have lots of fun incorporating them into my cards! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete