Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Perfect Pear Card + Freebie

Hello! Long time no see! Haha. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been out of town. My husband is attending the Kentucky State Trooper Academy in Frankfort. He is set for graduation Sept 17th (yes, just one week after the baby's due date). He is there all week and usually drives 4 hours home each weekend to see us for less than 48 hours, so this weekend, while I'm still able to travel, my son and I went up to see him. We had a wonderful time.

Anyways....when I got home from my trip, I had a package waiting for me! My new Copics! I got 80 of them on Ebay for about $2 each! Wowza! That's way better than paying $6.95 each at HL. So needless to say, ever since I opened up the package, I've done nothing but play and color. I did happen to make a card though!

This cute pear image comes from The Little Paper Shop. It was a freebie a long time ago, but I can't find the acutal link now, so maybe it was for a limited time. Anyways, I plan to go to an engagement party tonight and give this to the lovely couple.
I used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for the lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tamara
    Thank you for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers ;0)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete