Monday, April 6, 2009

Lava Springs Country Club Logo


Ok, so I know this is really random, but I thought I would share with you a logo of the Lava Springs Country Club from the movie High School Musical 2. I made it for a friend of mine who works at our local theatre: Playhouse in the Park. They are going to put on the play for HSM2 and they needed the logo for the scene. So I created it with inkscape using a photo of the logo that I found using google. So here it is. I don't know if anyone else out there could use this, but I thought it turned out really cool.

The photo you see if of the pieces that will be put on a piece of poster board. Each piece is 12" square. I have divided them into two svg files so that you can do a top and bottom instead of having to glue each emblem on the squares.

To download the svg, click here: HSM2 Lava Springs Top Svg

To download the svg, click here: HSM 2 Lava Springs Bottom Svg

No comments:

Post a Comment