Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Hoppin' Card for Frog Lovers!


Here is a cute little froggie card that I made today. I just love hot pink and lime green together. I It gave this cute little frog a somewhat girlie look! The frog image is a digital stamp from Doodle Dragon Studios, designed by Dustin Pike. I created the cutsie little word art to go with the card using Ma Sexy Font. You can download the word art to create your own card here.
I used some bling and glitter on this card as well. That was the challenge for this week at Digital Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. Cute frog!~ Love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and the image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete