Monday, August 2, 2010

11 Cards Finished Today

Hi there. Just stopping by to share a few cards with you. I created these in different phases over the weekend and finally finished them today. I colored them on night, then the next day I cut the images and chose patterened paper from my scrap stash, then I cut the kraft card basesd and adhered the paper to them. Then I chose ribbon to match and adhered it along with the image to the cards. Then the next day I made sentiments for the front and added some embellishments. Then finally today I finished them by coming up with what to put on the insides. I now have them all ready to go in my craft booth. Whew. Kind of fun to whip out so many at once.

5 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! Way to go! Each one GREAT! Love the different takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I get much inspiration from your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the chihuahua card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We cant all look like nemo, lol, that cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete