Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Birthday Card w/a Bra + Freebie

Before I get started telling you about my card, I wanted to let you know about a one day only sale going on at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! She's putting everything in the store 40% off until midnight tonight! So go check it out!

This week I made a card for my Aunt's birthday from my mother. My mom was going to purchase a card from the dollar store, but I told her to let me handle it! I used this cute little bra from Lindsay's On the Line Set. On the inside I put "Sisters are like bras... The provide lasting support, are close to your heart and add a little spice to your life."
I found these cute little clips at HL.

I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.

Ok, now for your Thursday Freebie! Don't forget to stop by Lindsay's blog to grab a freebie and check out the DT's work!
And don't forget about that 40% off sale! Click here to visit the LSS store!

12 comments:

  1. This is the perfect card! I love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card!! I'll bet both your mom & your aunt will love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool birthday card! I'm sure it will give your aunt a "lift"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the sentiment, sweet and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! Love the card and the "uplifting" sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, love it! This is too perfect. Love the sillouette too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Tamara! I am so happy that you didn't let your Mom buy a card from the dollar store - this is so much more personal. So much more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I have those little clothes pins, too! Just love that sentiment! Could you remind me about it in April? It would be perfect for my own sister's birthday! Wonderful inspiration, Tamara! Way better than anything at the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! I bet your Mom loved it! That sentiment is so perfect for it too! The clothespins look adorable and I love the dp. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love this stamp set and the clothes pins work great here :)

    ReplyDelete