Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Handmade Bracelets I've made

Good afternoon! I just thought I'd pop in to show you these bracelets that I've been making. It really isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I got a pair of crimper pliers at HL yesterday and some bead wire (although I think I should have gotten a different kind). I got online and googled a few tutorials and set about making some. I love how these turned out! I even gave them names. haha.

"Vista del Mar" (View from the Sea)

"Walk in the Forest"

"Morning on the Beach"

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I love em! I haven't tried bracelets yet cause I don't get how to attach to the clasps BUT have been having a ball doing earrings .. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, you must be very patient to place those small beads on there. Great work Tammy W

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Vista del Mar is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - they are BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Please don't say they were easy, I don't need to get sucked into another hobby! lol Seriously, I love them and they would make wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete