Saturday, August 21, 2010

A few crafty projects I've been working on....

Hello everyone! It's a rainy gloomy saturday morning here. I just thought I'd pop in for a moment to show you some of my latest projects.

I am currently working on a total of 5 hooded bath towels and here is the first one. I cut the little flowers out of some fabric and then adhered them to Steam-a-Seam. I cut the little leaves with my cricut and put it on Steam a Seam also. Then I found this cute ribbon for the stems and put it on Steam a Seam (Love that stuff!). After it was all ironed on, my mom carefully stitched around each flower to make sure they wouldn't go anywhere. 


I've also been making some more glass pendants to sell in my craftbooth. Here are some examples of the ones I've done.

I also made this jewelry set. It was much easier than it looks! I love this one. I think it is quite possibly my favorite so far!

2 comments: