Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Cherry Branch Card + Paperdoll Freebie!

It's an exciting day at LSS! First of all, we want to welcome a new DT gal, Laurel Seabrook! We are also having an End of Summer Sale! It lasts til the 28th, everything is 30% off!!


Now for my card. My mom had me make another card for her this week. This one is for a lady that works for her CPA. I used the Birds & Branches Set. I colored the cherry blossom branch with my copics. I love the results!



I used this sketch from Clean & Simple. This card qualifies for Easy Craft Projects "girly" challenge.


Now for your freebie! This week I decided to create a Fireman Paper Doll. I used the paperdoll freebie at  Quilling Patch as a template. If you've never checked out their collection of free paperdoll downloads, well you should!

And as always, stop by Lindsay's blog to grab a freebie and check out the work by the DT!


14 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch and what a cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!! I love how you used the branch. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, good job! Thanks for the paper doll! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Looks so sophisticated, bet your Mom loved it! I love how you colored in the branch and the dp works perfectly with it. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card! nice sketch too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Tamara! That design paper goes perfect with your image. Love the paper doll to thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is simply beautiful. I love it! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that image! This is such a pretty card. Your mom's friends are very lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colored image looks so good with that strip of paper across the top! Just a really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey lady--sorry I did no get over here yesterday but I was having some computer problems. Your card is just as lovely as can be this week. Love your DP and different textures you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Looking forward to baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card. Keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. God bless you, your family, and your soon to be bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete