Monday, August 16, 2010

Snow Layout

I got around to doing another page today! I started out my day putting my 3yr old on the bus to preschool (it was his first day back) and then I went for a 2 mile walk with my mom. I'm 36.5 weeks pregnant and I am hoping to get things to progress along. The doc promises me he'll induce me if I haven't started labor yet on Sept 3rd. That is one week before my due date, but my first child was almost 9lbs a week early, so we're hoping this one won't be as big. I have an ultrasound this friday to see how big he is and to make sure he's head down!

Anyways, back to the point of this post, here's my LO. I made the title using my cricut. I cut it 4 times and glued them one on top of the other to create "faux chipboard". Then I added crystal effects to make it glossy! The snowflake was drawn using my Cri-Kit gel pens and then cut.


I used sketch 213 from Pamela's World of Scrap. Love her sketches!

2 comments: