Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dustin Pike goes SCAL!

Hey everyone! I just had to try this out! Dustin Pike has a freebie svg file posted on his blog of a cute little pumpkin that he doodled and has converted it to an svg! I could not wait to cut it. So here is a pic of what it looks like cut out! So easy to cut too! Came out perfect. I just used a white pen to add some life to the eyes. I also used a black pen to define a few of the black lines on the cheeks.

I think I may make a card out of him sooner or later, but right now it is getting late. So I'll do it another time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, he turned out so cute. Love him. Thanks for letting us know Dustin was sharing him.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he adorable, can't wait to see what Dustin Pike comes up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, CUTIE CUTIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete