Friday, September 4, 2009

Look Who's Two

Here is a page that I did using Rowena's Wednesday Sketch. My son's 3rd birthday is coming up in just a month, so I thought I better go ahead and scrap his 2nd birthday. I guess better late than never. The font I used for the title and journaling is a freebie called "I wish I were taller. You can find it here along with other fabulously free scrapbooking fonts! Once again those cute chipboard embellies were all for just a $1.00 at the Dollar Tree. I love that place. That isn't even all of them. I still have some left over!

2 comments:

  1. love the LO! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I just downloaded that 'I wish I were taller' font. I was only going to use it to journal but it looks nice in the title. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete