Thursday, September 10, 2009

LSS & Freebie Thursday!

Hey there everyone! It's my favorite day of the week! LSS release day! I am so in love with this new set of stamps that Lindsay has just released! It is a coffee/java stamp set! This is just one little stamp and sentiment from an awesome 9 stamp set for just $5.00! I just have to mention first of all why I love this set so much more than any of her previous stamps. I love her other stamps of course, but this is the first time Lindsay has included sentiments! I can not tell you how much time it saves me and how much easier it is when the sentiment is there and ready to print. No thinking required! I am notorious for spending more time trying to come up with a cute sentiment than actually making the card. This card only took 15 minutes! I think a lot of our DT members have used it this week in their projects as well, so don't forget to check them out! Also, Lindsay is giving away a freebie from the set on her blog!
So this week Lindsay's DT decided to play along over at Inspirational Card Sketches challenge blog! You know why?! Because Lindsay is giving away 10 Stamps to the winner! Wow 10 stamps! Go check it out!
And now for the fabulous Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff Design Team:
Katt
Leanne
Melissa Bove
Margie
Lisa
Row
Janet
Olena
Melissa Craig
Kim
Tracey


Ok, now for your freebie Thursday! If you're not a fan of the Twilight Saga, then I'm sorry, this may not interest you unless you know someone who is. But am OBSESSED. That word doesn't even begin to describe the level of devotion I have to these books! So I was thinking about them and this is what I came up with. I hope someone out there can use them. If so, PLEASE share it with me! You know I'd love to see it, since I'm so obsessed...hehe.

19 comments:

  1. Great card Tamara!! I'm lovin this new set to! The sentiments really do help speed things up and so does a sketch! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute card Tammy!!! Makes me want a cup of coffee!!!! :) Have a very blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl, i love the card, great colors, I can't belive it only took 15 minutes! But the SVG are so cool, I am obsessed too and can't wait for new moon! Go Team Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love it - the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors remind me of chocolates and I LOVE chocolates! this card is just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and brown combo! Great job, thanks for the svgs

    ReplyDelete
  8. `Beautiful` card Thanks for joining in with ICS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Tamara to Inspirational Card Sketches. I love everything about your card. Makes me want a cup of jo. Love the beautiful colors as well. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! Fabulous job! :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! The pink and brown color combo looks great on that cup! This turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute! I design for Twilight Tuesday and these will come in handy. If you haven't checked us out yet, as a obsessive fan like all of us, you will love it. (There is a forum too!) www.twilighttuesday.com
    So glad to find another fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cool colors of your card! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pink and brown together! One of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tamara, love your card theme and fab choice of image - you make it look easy using the digi stamps. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great files, is there anyway to turn down your music it scares me everytime I go on here.... I start reading your blog and it is quite and then boooooooooom music or maybe it is just that song
    just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your card!!! the image is darling!!!
    Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CUTE card!! Thanks for playing along at ICS this week!!

    ReplyDelete