Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Boot Camp Graduation -- Marine Corps Scrapbook

Wow it's been a while since I worked on my husband's scrapbook. I've been so busy with my craft booth that I've put scrapping aside, but I'm finally back in the swing of things. Here is the latest page!



I used yet another fabulous sketch from Crafts by Rowena. She is the one that gave me the idea to put the stars where the flowers are. When I first looked at this sketch I was thinking what am I going to do with this? Then I read her tips below the sketch and inspiration took over! Thanks Rowena!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Page. Thank you for sharing.I will be making these in a couple years. My son is going into the Marines when he graduates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - I helped a cousin do a Military Album this year - that was hard for me! You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I like how you made it your own. Just imagine, all this hard work your doing now is going to be cherished forever.
    Rowena :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara! Beautiful LO! I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my Twilight Tuesday blog candy. E-mail me your addy and I'll get your New Moon goodies and some scrappy goodies in the mail!
    Hugs
    Amber (msadg@setel.com)

    ReplyDelete