Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Packing Up --- Marine Corps Scrapbook

Well I'm slowly but surely making progress on my husband's scrapbook. I am loving doing these "manly" pages. I usually don't get to do things that are rustic and earth tone like this. I had this barbed wire svg from a long time ago. I can't remember where I got it from, I apologize. If anyone knows where, please leave me a comment. I forgot all about it and I was looking for a border and then boom there it was! It was perfect for this page! The font in the title is called Bosshole (weird name..haha). The little marine man in the corner is a sticker. I've been compiling military stickers and scrapbook supplies for quite a while now in anticipation of doing this scrapbook. I'm so glad I did, b/c I would hate to have gotten started on all of this and find out I'm unprepared because all I have to work with are flowers...hahaha.


Once again I used a sketch from Crafts by Rowena. This is an old one from a few months back. I just altered the photo arrangement a bit.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great. Keep doing your thing chica. The stitching adds interest to the layout.
    -Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Tamara! Your hubby is going to love it when your all finished with his album!!

    ReplyDelete