Monday, November 2, 2009

The Crew --- Marine Corps Scrapbook

Here is another page for my husband's Marine Corps scrapbook. I've been trying to sneak around and do it when he's busy doing something else or not here. It's hard to be a sneaky scrapbooker. I'm used to leaving everything on the table and coming back to it whenever I want to finish it, but I can't do that now! Argh!


This page was done with sketch #43 from 52 sketches, 52 weeks. I usually participate every week with them, but I'm a little behind. I haven't done it in a few weeks. The letters that I used for the title were using a font called: "Too Much Paper". I love that font. I make faux chipboard letters by printing the letters out 4 times each (would've done 5 usually, but ran out of that color cardstock). Then I glued them one on top of another. I distressed them with Tim Holtz "brushed corduroy" inks.

1 comment:

  1. Tamara...this is awesome!!! How did you cut the big circle? Love the layout. I am not a scrapbooker, but I need to become one. My beloved photos are not happy in their shoebox. I think I will add your sketch to a new folder on my C drive called scrapbook layouts. Great, another thing I don't have time for. Too bad I have 20 years til retirement...too much fun stuff I want to do, but work gets in the way!! Love your blog. Hisses, Rockin Robin Caldwell (stampinsavage at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete