Monday, November 23, 2009

A Wedding Card & A Smile Card

This first card I made using Wanda's free Scroll card SVG. I cut it out and then decided that I wanted to use just the scroll work, so I cut off the rest of it and glued it to the front of a white card. It cut out just beautifully!

Then I wasn't sure what to put in the center, but I found this tag that said "From This day Forward". It was actually a pretty design on a wedding gift bag that I pulled off to keep. I thought I could use it on something eventually and I'm so glad I saved it! It fits perfectly!
Here is another card that I threw together this afternoon. I know it looks like I did more work than throwing it together, but really I already had the blue paper embroidered with flowers. Remember my post a few months back? I created this design to cut tiny holes on my cricut and then just ran thread through the holes. This design is available in my store for just $3.00!

Anyways, so I found this laying somewhere on my craft desk and decided to finally whip a card out of it!


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome. The one using Wanda's file is so elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very unique design. One of my friend is getting married in next month. I will certainly recommend her this blog site and hope that she will like this idea.

    ReplyDelete