Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Cool Yule! -- Lindsay Stamp Stuff

This week I decided to go cool! I am in the Christmas spirit! It's amazing how fast it comes around every year! This too-cool-for-school penguin is part of Lindsay's digital stamp release for this week! She's got freebies on her blog, so don't forget to stop by! The background paper is an old Lindsay freebie. You can snag it here. If you haven't noticed (because it doesn't show up well in my photo), the sentiment and digi stamp are both set on top of Lindsay's new faux embossed mats. The thing that I love about Lindsay's stamps is that they come in both jpeg and png format. So all I had to do was layer them on top of one another and print!
Also check out the other DT members for a Tutorial on Digi Stamping Candles!
I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.
Now for your Thursday freebie!

Thank You SVG

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Thank You Tamara. :) Love the Penguin and the funky background you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is adorable!! the cool yule is a very cool set indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool Tamara! I loved Mojo Monday's sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow Girl! You work fast, love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your files but when I clicked on the link and got to Media Fire and tried to download the file, Microsoft IE secutiy blocked the site as unsafe. Do you know what the security problem is with Media Fire?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is cool! I love that you colored him blue instead of the expected black. He must be blue with cold, huh! I likey a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue penguin! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun digi card! And that penguin is too cool for school! Ha! Love the colors and all the layers you used!

    ReplyDelete