Saturday, November 28, 2009

Parris Island - Marine Corps Scrapbook

I finished another page today! I'm on a roll! I'm trying to hurry up at get this album finished so I can get a start on the other two or three that I have setting around for family members. This one is a surprise Christmas gift for my hubby. It is long overdue!


This was made using another fabulous sketch from Crafts by Rowena. I didn't follow it as closely as I do some sketches, and this frustrates me, but sometimes you just have to make due. The chicken wire is a free svg file that I got from somewhere, but I'm sorry I don't remember where. If you recognize it let me know so I can give them credit! It cut beautifully!


3 comments:

  1. You are doing great. At the rate you are going you will be definitely be done with it for Christmas.
    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a very similar book for my son for Christmas last year - it holds all of his letters home and little antecdotes we shared. Then all the pics from graduation and our tour. They will treasure these always. What a beautiful gift you are making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely sketch and I'm gonna use it too! It's a great take on the sketch Tamara!

    ReplyDelete