Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm opening my own craft booth!

I was so excited I had to share this with you all! Someone is opening up an indoor "flea market" of sorts in my town. It is going to be for antiques and handmade crafts! It's called Trends & Treasures. I have rented out the smallest booth they have. It is tiny. But it'll get me started. I have always wanted to do this and I'm finally taking steps towards doing it. The hard part is getting together all of my creations and organizing everything so it can be priced and put in the booth.

So I just wanted to share with you the banner that I made to go in my booth. I wanted to use my blog title as the name of my booth, but I do so much more than just scrapbooking, so I was afraid that would confuse people.

I'll try to keep you posted on how my sales are going and such. But before I go, I wanted to give a shout out to Kerry's Paper Crafts for all the great tips on selling your handmade crafts. I just stumbled across her blog the other day and she has all kinds of great tips and tutorials on her blog for how to make all kinds of neat things. She also has photos and information about how she does her craft booth at the craft shows that she attends. So if you have time, go see all the wonderful things she has to share!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is a big step indeed. I know that you will be successful. If there is anything I can ever do to help you better let me know. I can't wait to hear your updates of this new path you have taken.

    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the shout out :) your blog is great!! love your stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete