Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Handmade Business Cards

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd share these business cards that I made last night. I did 40 of them in under 3 hours. I thought that was pretty good timing. I had fun making them too. I cut out all the sizes and shapes that I needed, then I took it all to the living room and assembled them while I watched Saturday Night Live. I've put them in my shop if you know anyone who would like to order their own custom made cards. They are 2 3/8"x3 7/8".




5 comments:

  1. That is a really good idea! You will always be the card people will remember! SO smart - and my favorite color combo to boot! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 40 cards in 3 hours? Awesome! They look really cool! People will def. be impressed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! I can't believe you got so many done! Wow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are fabulous! I heard calling cards are making a comeback, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are quick. They look good. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete