I started by cutting a 6" circle on freezer paper. Then I ironed the negative part and painted a white circle. Then when that was dry I painted on my stitches by hand using a pencil (to sketch it) then a small paintbrush. Then I put the "Cullen" on top. The collegiate font that I used was a little tricky to iron on. I had to position the pieces just right, but the end result was way worth the effort! Next I put "Baseball" on the bottom. And last I put "Vampire across the ball. It was the hardest part. I had a hard time getting the freezer paper to stick to the painted circle. It didn't adhere perfectly in some places so I had to use a paintbrush to do some touching up. But I am so pleased with the way it turned out. I think I might make another to sell in my Etsy store.