Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seniors!

I got in the scrappin mood again late last night. Luckily it only took me about 45 minutes to whip this one out. That is the thing I love about working with sketches. I don't know if I could even create a scrapbook page without them anymore. I spend 90% of my time trying to figure out how I want the page to look instead of actually creating. So with the sketches, the guess work is taken out. I can just work to make the layout my own using the sketch. Here is my latest layout of my husband and I when we were seniors in high school. I love scrapping old pics! Brings on a lot of nostalgia. This sketch was from Crafts by Rowena. She has a free sketch every wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Once again this layout is very nice. OMG I cannot believe you were a senior on '02. I was a senior in college. It is so cool that you guys dated in high school and stayed together. He is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful - great pictures, too!!

    ReplyDelete