Friday, October 9, 2009

Monster Truck Birthday Party

Hello everyone! I thought I'd pop in to share my son's birthday party pics. We had a great time. The party was supposed to be outside at the park, but due to weather, we had to move it indoors. The monster truck design is from a Dustin Pike digi stamp freebie. I colored it and printed it really large. Then I took the picture to wal-mart and had them draw it on the cake. I think it turned out really cute! I also created the banner that you see below. If you didn't get to see the matching invitations, you can go here to see them in a previous post.




3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I did not know you could do that at Wal-mart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the birthday party was a success! Cute Spongebob card! Thanks for stomping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete