Thursday, October 1, 2009

Key to My Heart Layout

Hey there everyone! I know you're probably wondering what happened to me this week! I have been substitute teaching everyday since last wednesday, so I have been much busier than usual, not to mention I'm getting ready for my son's 3rd bday party this weekend. Anyways, I didn't get time to create a project for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff this week. But today I was finally able to do a little scrappin'. So I used this lovely sketch from Crafts by Rowena. If you haven't checked her blog out yet, you need to! I it is full of wonderful tutorials, sketches and free svg files! I created the title in inkscape. You can download it here.

You can find the files to download these keys on a previous post of mine, here. I cut the key ring by hand, but the keys were cut with scal.

Now for your Thursday freebie! I created these for my SIL to go on her bulletin board at church. She did a bulletin board display of the days of creation. I also did Adam & Eve, but I'll probably share those later, because I have some "tweaking" to do on them. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Tami. I love these files. You are awesome, girl, for sharing these with us.

    Carol P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful files, Tamara.
    I love all your creations and greatly appreciate them.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami,

    Thanks for the wonderful freebies, but most of all, thanks for sharing this amazing layout.. I love it..

    Wishing you abundant blessings,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You have been busy, but you still took the time to share with us. I love the photos of payouts as much as the svg's. They are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout is awesome! I like the treatment you gave the keys. It also looks like you adhered them with pop up dots. The title is killer! The font choice, where the heart is placed and the variation in size is just great! What font is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great files TFS.
    Anita in OK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 04:06pm, NY 06:06pm, UK 11:06pm] - 28 Oct [OZ 10:06am]).

    ReplyDelete