Friday, October 2, 2009

Bond Between Brothers & Twilight Tuesday Sketch

This week the good people at Twilight Tuesday asked us to create something that showed a bond between brothers. The inspiration comes from the Quileute wolf pack. So I used this week's sketch TTSC12 and the wolf stamp from Artful Inkables to create this card. I colored the large wolf reddish brown for Jacob, then he has his second in command, Leah who is a light grey and his 3rd in command, Seth who is a sandy color. The background paper I created myself using tan paper and some brown acrylic paint. I wanted a rustic look, so I just brushed it on randomly and roughly.

8 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I LOVE this card! The wolves look awesome!! I love how you used the sketch and the paper is so cool! thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got SCAL to go with my Cricut today!!! I am so excited and in my search to figure out how to use it I came across your blog. You have fantastic ideas and files. I just wanted to let you know I'm putting a link from my blog to yours. Please let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! If you like woodgrain you are going to like this weeks LSS freebie hint hint! Can't wait for the new movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! I love that you made the wolves different colors! Thanks for joining us for this TTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is amazing! Fantastic job!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect! Gotta love the Wolf Pack!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is stunning! I love the distressed look! Perfect!!!
    TFS :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is AWESOME! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete