Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fun at Burchett Farms

Here is another layout using a sketch from Crafts by Rowena. The thing that caught my eye about this sketch was the string tied around one of the photos. I thought that was such a cute idea! So to incorporate more string, I cut out 2 circles using my Cricut with precut holes in them for stitching. Then I just used a needle and some floss to complete the design. The font for the title is called "Too Much Paper".
These photos were taken this past summer at Burchett Farms. Mike and Debbie Burchett go to church with us and Mike and Travis are big buddies. So Mike invited us over to his farm after church one evening to "check out the tractors". He loved it! He even got to drive the big John Deere. I'm not sure who had more fun though, Mike or Travis.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously you are my scraperhero [word play on superhero, get it? :)] You are so quick with your layouts. This is really nice. The green matting you chose really pops the photos of the page. Is looks like the string is green too, cool! He is so cute at the steering wheel. I bet he thought he was actually driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page! thanks for playing along at SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great layout! That string around the photo is awesome!!

    Hey I wanted to thank you for hopping along with us on the Whimsie Doodles bloghop! I hope you had a wonderful time filled with oodles of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I want to order one of your neckalces and can't figure out how to contact you. Can u email me at heather_delaney1977@yahoo.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing some amazing layouts with these sketches. You are really inspiring me! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete